Humanity is constantly discovering new medicinal properties of rosehip. Therefore, the restoration and strengthening of the body with the help of this plant is vividly gaining popularity. Petals, leaves, fruits, roots can be useful for us. Rosehip fruits for the manufacture of medicines should be collected in the autumn at the time of maturity of the plant. Freshly harvested fruits are important to properly dry naturally under the sun or in special devices that provide eighty-degree heating chambers. The leaves, flowers, roots are dried in the same way, but they are obtained during the flowering period of wild rose. Flowers and fruits of wild roses, that is rosehip, are widely used in medicine to alleviate many diseases and heal wounds. It also found the most active use in home cosmetology: rosehip oil for the face is considered one of the most effective anti-aging and moisturizing products. Healing, rejuvenating, moisturizing, rose hip oil for the face is a necessary cosmetic in the fight against age-related changes and dryness. It will quickly and gently affect the tissues and cells, transforming your skin every day and making it more radiant and beautiful.
Properties of rose hip oil for face
First you need to learn exactly what healing properties the hip oil has for the face in order to use it purposefully. It is an oily golden-red liquid with a bitter taste and a specific odor. This unique product contains a sufficient amount of substances that, penetrating into the cells, help them to live, breathe, function fully:
vitamins (C, A, E) nourish, saturate, moisturize, rejuvenate, regenerate and restore damaged tissues and frozen in their development cells;
trace elements (manganese, strontium, copper, molybdenum, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus) improve intracellular metabolism;
fatty acids (linolenic, oleic, palmitic, myristic) protect against negative external influences (especially the merciless ultraviolet), retain moisture in the cells. Giving this complex effect, rosehip oil in cosmetology is a leader in the rejuvenation and hydration of the skin. Therefore, it is so important to use it for its intended purpose, for certain reasons, and not randomly, indiscriminately, for any skin type.
But this is not the whole useful potential of the plant. A hundred serving of ripe rosehips contains the following components:
a number of minerals, such as potassium, cobalt, sodium, molybdenum, phosphorus, calcium, chromium, magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, about two to five grams of free organic acids, from one and a half to four grams proteins, essential oils, citric acid, malic acid, a number of vitamins: E, B1, B2, B6, K, PP, as well as the already mentioned vitamin C, from fourteen to sixty grams of water, at least four, maximum ten grams of dietary fiber, sugar, substances phytoncides, natural dyes, riboflavin, dubil. All substances, at least twenty-four, maximum sixty grams of carbohydrates, carotene.
Indications of rose hip oil for face
Rejuvenating agents should not be used for young, teenage skin, in the same way as it is impossible to improve the state of oily skin with moisturizing ingredients. Here rosehip oil too must be used at home strictly for the purpose: competently and wisely. It will be beneficial in the following cases:
- scars, wounds, microcracks, inflammations (tocopherols and carotenoids in the composition of the oil perfectly
- restore the damaged areas, prevent scarring);
- dark spots;
- dryness, tightness;
- scaly patches;
- strong tan;
- bruises, bags, crow’s feet under the eyes.
If you use rosehip oil for the skin for other purposes, you can aggravate the situation and only worsen the situation. Therefore, be extremely careful and cautious in its application. The remedy of wild rose is strictly contraindicated for the care of oily and problem skin, especially – for furunculosis and acne. Infrequently, but still, sometimes an individual intolerance of its components is found. So do not forget to pre-test it on the wrist of your hand. If nothing prevents you from enjoying its effectiveness, proceed to restore beauty.
How to apply rosehip oil to skin
You will need to purchase rosehip cosmetic oil for a home beauty salon, which is sold for a mere penny at any pharmacy. Explore several options for its use to choose what you will do at home conveniently.
1. Wiping with clean oil. Moisten a cotton pad in oil and wipe the face with it. It is recommended to do daily.
2. Adding to cosmetics. Add a few drops of oil in the usual skin cream, lotion or mask. A teaspoonful of the drug – 3-4 drops.
3. Base of aromatic blends. Rosehip oil is basic in many therapeutic aromatic blends for skin care of the face. It combines perfectly with the esters of rose, ylang-ylang, orange, lavender, patchouli, bergamot, neroli, chamomile. For example, mix a tablespoon of rosehip oil and wheat germ and add 2 drops of essential oils of patchouli and geranium.
4. Massage means. Moisten the tips of the fingers in the oil and “slap” into the skin with the patting movements, after which a facial massage will be especially useful.
5. Applications. For wounds and microcracks, moisten small pieces of paper napkins in oil and apply 15 minutes to the damaged area. You can do this 2-3 times a day.
6. Yolk mask for dry skin. Rub a teaspoon of oil with two yolks. Keep on skin for 10 minutes.
7. Oat mask. Pour 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with boiling milk, cool, mix with one teaspoon of rosehip oil.
8. Vitamin cream for fading skin. It is better to take the usual baby cream” (40 g) for the basis, add aloe juice (one teaspoon), liquid vitamin B2 (10 drops), olive oil (20 drops) and rosehip oil (10 drops).
9. Eye Oil In a tablespoon of rosehip oil add vitamins A and E in liquid form (three drops). Apply in the morning and evening.
10. Application inside. As it is known, in order to improve the condition of the skin, it is necessary to treat the body from the inside. Therefore, to prolong beauty and youth, it would not be superfluous to drink twice a day with a teaspoon of this agent.